🌲🪓 Survival Server (1.16.3)
Rule Number Zero
Communicate in #minecraft about:
- project locations
- farm AFKing
- bot usage
- significant chunk loading
- ...and everything else you can to keep the server stable and organized.
- Don't break things in others' builds.
- Don't take things that aren't yours without permission.
- Don't pull mean-spirited pranks, and be willing to clean up any pranks you pull.
- Build large mob/animal farms away from areas you usually keep loaded, to avoid lag.
- If you're looking for a structure, biome or resource, ask in #minecraft.
- Don't build within 500 blocks of 0,0 without discussing it (this is for technical reasons).
- Don't build within 200 blocks in every direction from the shopping area without discussing it.
- Don't build within a few hundred blocks of other players without talking with them.
Glitches & Exploits
- General item duplication is a no-no.
- TNT duplication and gravity block duping are fine.
- Everything else can be discussed but I will make the final call.
- Carpetmod is installed and some of its commands are available to everyone. Players who have been around a while will be able to help with this.
- Just be mindful of lag and other players when using bots (and if you're not sure how to be mindful of that, ask in #minecraft and others can explain).
🧪🥼 Creative Test Server (1.16.3)
- Pick some easy-to-teleport-to coordinates away from other players and concentrate your testing there.
- Feel free to add a command block at spawn to get to it. (Requires op.)
- Carpetmod and WorldEdit are installed and most of its commands are available. (Requires op.)
- If you change gamerules or Carpet rules while testing something, please change them back when finished.